What you cannot live without if you are on the path of a healthy lifestyle? Fitness trainers and nutritionists from all over the world are in solidarity with each other - first of all, you need to understand what a food diary is and how to keep it right. Let's see why women need a balanced healthy diet, why they need to make a menu every day and how it will affect the achievement of their goals - for example, weight loss.
The concept of "proper balanced nutrition" means the totality of food that makes up the daily diet and ensures that the body receives the optimal amount of nutrients.
The basis of a full and healthy diet are 2 key factors:
• The regularity of eating.
• Control the ingestion of the right ratio of proteins, carbohydrates and fats. http://www.healthline.com/nutrition/best-macronutrient-ratio
Due to the lower muscle mass, the metabolism of a woman is slower, which means that her caloric need is about 15% less than man’s need. She needs less energy, less protein, fat and carbohydrates. However, if you pay attention to vitamins, the situation is quite different. For example, a woman needs more iron, vitamin C, which is associated with the natural processes occurring in her body. Also, the female body is more sensitive to irregular meals. Lack of nutrients and vitamins can lead to sad consequences - reduced activity and physical development of the body, immunity, deterioration of the skin, hair, nails and teeth, oppression of reproductive function, the development of depressions.
Overweight occurs for several reasons:
• slow metabolism;
• abuse of fast food;
• sedentary lifestyle;
• lack of physical activity;
• bad habits, etc.
What is proper nutrition for women? A woman who wants to look good and feel great should follow these rules:
• recommended to eat 4-5 times a day, without overeating;
• the main amount of food should be served for breakfast and lunch;
• dinner should be no later than 19.00 and should be light;
• the interval between breakfast and dinner should ideally be 12 hours;
• foods with a high calorie content should be replaced with low-calorie foods: instead of french fries, it's better to eat stewed vegetables. A woman should consume approximately 1800-2000 calories daily
• If you cannot do without “snacking” between the main meals, it is recommended to eat dried fruits, yoghurts, fresh salads;
• It is better to make a menu in advance for a week, so that, once in the store, you can only buy what you need.
Proper nutrition for women suggests the presence in the diet of the following products:
• fresh vegetables and fruits, at least 40% of the daily diet (they contain the necessary vitamins and trace elements, as well as healthy fiber);
• cereals that help cleanse the body of harmful substances;
• fermented milk products that improve the condition of the intestinal microflora (they are recommended to eat in the morning);
• meat and fish dishes that provide the body with the necessary amount of protein (no more than 100 grams of meat should be eaten daily);
• nuts, legumes, seeds (they contain trace elements necessary for the body);
• water (plain and mineral without gas), it is recommended to drink at least 2 liters daily. Water will help you to remove harmful substances from the body.
Weight control requires a weekly diet, which:
• Takes into account the caloric content of food and provides a balance of nutrients, saturated with protein and fiber, which allow you to maintain a feeling of satiety for a long time.
• Helps regulate energy levels and avoid its sudden drops, which can push us to choose unhealthy foods. Start your day with a healthy breakfast and eat small meals five times a day.
For an active lifestyle, you need a diet for a week, which:
• Will help to maintain a high level of activity all day by getting the right amount of energy from complex carbohydrates
• Consists of products that contain all the necessary nutritional elements.
• Allow in the morning to provide the body with protein, vitamins, minerals, valuable fiber.
Sports lovers and sports professionals will need a weekly diet which:
• Provides the body with additional calories and nutrients in return for those consumed during exercise.
• Provides long-lasting energy and effective hydration during exercise.
• Provides high-quality protein for the restoration and formation of muscle tissue.
• Provides complex carbohydrates for the gradual release of energy.
To maintain the shape, you need:
• Spend as much time as possible in the fresh air. It does not mean that you can just sit on the bench. It is important to move. It can be long walks, summer work in the garden, cycling or swimming in the river.
• It is recommended to play sports several times a week. You can go to fitness, yoga, pilates or swimming pool. In the summer, you can ride a bike.
• To maintain the body in good shape is important high-quality sleep. It is necessary to sleep at least 7-8 hours a day. Additionally, during the day, you can have a rest for 1-2 hours. You should fall asleep in the evening and wake up in the morning at about the same time. Weekends are no exception.
• Special attention is paid to health. If you have any ailments, you should seek help from a doctor. 2 times a year should undergo a full medical examination.
Develop your diet during sports http://withladies.com/secrets-of-proper-nutrition-during-training-how-and-when-to-eat
• Make your daily routine, taking into account the time and amount of training, as well as your working time and rest.
• To lose fat, you can train every day, but not intensively. Or intensively, but not more than a couple once a week, because the body needs time to recover. It is best to reduce the number of strength training to 2 times a week, and devote the rest of the time to aerobic training.
Nutrition before training
About 2-3 hours before visiting the gym you better eat protein foods. It is best to eat fish, veal and poultry as the main sources of protein, as they contain less fat than beef and pork. If you do not have time to eat normally, you can have a bite of fruit and dairy products for 30–40 minutes before training.
Nutrition after exercise
Immediately after a workout, the body is still busy splitting the remnants of spare substances coming out of the muscles, and the food for it will be too heavy a load. It is necessary to give the body a rest and recover. Increased energy consumption will last for a long time, so the fats will be burned for a few more hours. Therefore, it is best to arrange a meal after 1-2 hours after exercise.
The body just needs to recover the loss using carbohydrates. But do not overeat! A good option would be a plate of rice, oatmeal, or, even better, legumes (beans, peas), as well as lean protein foods such as turkey, fish, boiled or steamed, chicken white meat, stripped of fat and skin, Fat-free dairy products (yogurt, cottage cheese, milk), you can add fruit.